My @Cloud is one of several ways that sales professionals and sales teams access @Cloud online storage to hold and share their contacts and deals.
Desktop Sales Office user's can setup @Cloud databases via My @Cloud.
The My @Cloud pages are accessed through the My @Cloud sidebar menu.
My @Cloud enables control of
- Databases: Create and delete databases, change the database name or password, and clear datase contents.
- Connections: Create connections to databases - yours or others. This provides with you both access to the deals and contacts in the databases as well as the ability to backup, change, or delete the databses.
- Backups: Backup, restore, or clear the backup of any database you are connected to.
- Downloading: Copy deals and contacts from your connected @Cloud databases to a pipeline file on your personal computer.
- Uploading: Upload a pipeline file from your personal computer to @Cloud databases that you are connected to.
- Deals: See and filter a list of the Deals in the @Cloud databases you are connected to.
- Contacts: See and filter a list of the Contacts in the @Cloud databases you are connected to.
Connected databases - databases to which you have access - can be selected by checking the box next to the database. Most actions in My@Cloud are applied to selected databases.