A few basic concepts...
There are a few concepts that will help you get started faster and get better use from the software...
- Pipeline: A personal computer file that holds your sales information - deals and contacts. You might think of this like a spreadsheet file.
- @Cloud: A free Internet repository for your sales information that is provided by Software On Sailboats.
- My@Cloud: A collection of webpages on this site for managing @Cloud pipelines.
- Deals: A potential business transaction.
- Deals List: The list of Deals on the Deals tab
- Contact: The information about a person, prospect, or customer.
- Contacts List: The list of Contacts on the Contacts tab
- Templates: a file that customizes the fields and columns of Desktop Sales Office or Mobile Sales Office
- Campaigns: a file that contains scripts and end-of-call outcomes, used in Desktop Sales Office by sales professionals to assist with outbound calling efforts
Sales Office Administrator For Customization
Templates and campaigns are created and customized via Sales Office Administrator - a editor from Software On Sailboats.
Deals, contacts, appointments, and tasks can be linked to deals, contacts, appointments, tasks, web pages, and documents...