You may export Deal information for use outside of Desktop Sales Office - like in an order processing system or Excel.
Choosing Which Deals To Export
Deals in the Deals list are exported. Deals that are in your pipeline but filtered from the Deal list are not exported.
- To export all your Deals, make sure that every Deal is listed by selecting Reset. The Deal tab will show (for example) Deals [1000/1000]
- To export some - but not all - of your Deals use techniques to select and hide the Deals you do not want to export. The Deal tab will show (for example) Deals [473/1000] and would export the 473 Deals listed.
- Adjust the Deal list so that the Deals you want to export are listed
- Choose the File tab to access the Backstage area
- Choose the Pipelines sub-tab
- Select the Export Deals button
Saving as Comma (.CSV) or Tab (.TXT) Delimited
You can select whether your Deals are exported into a comma delimited or tab delimited file.
When you are choosing the name of the export file, the Save As Type field allows selection of comma (,CSV) or tab (.TXT) delimited records.