Free CRM My @Cloud is available, like right now. How cool is that?
What Is My @Cloud?
My @Cloud is NOT a 1965 song by the Rolling Stones.
My @Cloud is a free service of this website for managing your deals and contacts in @Cloud databases. Free for two databases, soon-to-come paid versions will allow sales managers to connect to their vast sales realms (i.e. more databases) through more-than-two database connections.
Who Can Use My @Cloud?
It is available free to any registered user on the website who is using or evaluating Desktop Sales Office. So sign up.
Top Reasons To Use My @Cloud?
With apologies to David Letterman:
- Disk crash protection via an offsite backup. Thank us later.
- I am part of a sales team and the good folks at Galactic Headquarters want to know this stuff...
- I have too many computers, and want to access my deals and contacts from anywhere. I'm a tech junkie, okay? I admit it and that is the first step.
- I need to share my data with that other guy. I do ALL the selling, he just wants to snoop. What can you do?
- I want to see HIS deals and contacts. He is a loser, maybe I can save some of these deals.
- Because I don't need a know-it-all geek consultant to set it all up and then explain why it doesn't work...
- Because it is so cool...
You may have other ideas...feel free to add comments..
What does My @Cloud Cost?
The free version is free, nada, bupkis, el-zero. It allows you to manage two databases. The not-so-free versions will be coming soon, and allow connection to more-than-two databases for about $2 USD per-database-per-month. Still pretty darn cheap.
How do I use My @Cloud?
Make sure you are a registered user on this website - the whole register/create an account thing. Login and the magic "My @Cloud" tab appears. No, really, it does. Desktop Sales Office v10 users can upload/download their pipelines through the website. Desktop Sales Office v11 users (did I say that out loud? Beta this week...) can upload/download directly.