Cutting Edge Sales Calendar
The very latest release of Desktop Sales Office 11 has been posted and is ready and recommended for downloading. As always, upgrading is free and simple.
New In This Release
- Contact Next Step dates can be displayed on the calendar. Clicking on them opens the Contact.
- Deal Next Step dates are displayed on the calendar. Clicking on them opens the Deal.
Internet prospecting gets a lot easier with this release. The specialized embedded browser in the Calls & Research area ties to LinkedIn, Jigsaw, Yahoo People, and of course Google. Right-clicking on selected text like names or addresses allows you to paste the information directly into the matching data field.
New In Recent Releases
- Right clicking in the Calls & Research browser pops the selected text into your contact fields
- Integration with LinkedIn, Jigsaw, and Yahoo People
- AutoSave is now implemented - each add/edit/delete of a contact is immediately saved to disk to reduce the risk of data loss. An option to disable AutoSave allows slightly faster performance.
- Sharing or backup of up sales data is done through this web-site's My@Cloud pages and has been removed from this version to streamline and simplify daily use.
- Lists of favorites (pick lists of salutations, type of customer, lead source etc) can be changed on the fly...no need for the Sales Office Administrator program to make these modest changes...
- An in-line calculator has been added for numeric fields
- The Contact and Deal forms have been re-worked to increase speed and allow printing and reporting.
- Auto reporting of errors has been improved. This silent feature provides deep technical information that allows us to improve the product's relability.
Jigsaw, LinkedIn, Yahoo People
Jigsaw is a great source of business contacts and information - and a lot of useful information is free. The Calls & Research tab will search Jigsaw (and LinkedIn and Yahoo People) by your contact's first name, last name, or company.
On Jigsaw this is especially helpful in uncovering other influencers and decision makers within a company.You can use Desktop Sales Office's Add A Colleague feature to create the new contact and then right click on the name to fill the last few details.